Vs > Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
Rasht vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
Rasht vs Cork, Ireland
Rasht vs Vallenar, Chile
Rasht vs Baghdad, Iraq
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Goteborg, Sweden
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Vasquez Cobo, Colombia
Sanchez vs Sable Island, Ns
Istrana vs North Bay, On
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Zanjan vs Houston, Texas
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa is approximately 9,929 km or 6,170 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn bearing 28.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 155.5° or SSE .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.3 °C (20.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.4 °C (25.9°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 649.8 mm (25.6 in) more which is equivalent to 649.8 l/m² (15.95 US gal/ft²) or 6,498,000 l/ha (694,679 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.7° higher in Rasht than in Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Rasht vs Malacca, Malaysia
Rasht vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Rasht vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Bethel, Alaska, Usa
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Tawau, Malaysia
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Islamabad, Pakistan
Amsterdam vs Burgos/ Villafria
Aeroparque B. Aires vs Princeton, In
Lebanon, Mo vs Mombetsu
Belmullet vs Fort Myers, Fl
Rasht vs Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 75.8 kms (47.1 miles) W
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.4 miles) W
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) W
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WSW
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SSW
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 236 kms (146.6 miles) S
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) S
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) NNE
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 100.8 kms (62.6 miles) E
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) E
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) ESE
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) SSE