Vs > Port Aux Basques, Nf
Rasht vs Port Aux Basques, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Paulistana, Brazil
Rasht vs Lyneham, Uk
Rasht vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
Rasht vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Hail, Saudi Arabia
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand
Alert, Nunavut vs Erzincan
Rhodes vs Valdivia-Pichoy
Las Animas, Co vs Cape Town
Hokonui Forest vs Normanton, Queensland
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada is approximately 8,234 km or 5,117 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Port Aux Basques, Nf bearing 51.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 138.4° or SE .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Port Aux Basques, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Port Aux Basques, Nf is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.1 °C (2°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 165.9 mm (6.5 in) less which is equivalent to 165.9 l/m² (4.07 US gal/ft²) or 1,659,000 l/ha (177,358 US gal/ac) less. About 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.3° higher in Rasht than in Port Aux Basques, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Port Aux Basques, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -6 (0)
|| -166 (-7)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Rumoi, Japan
Rasht vs UmeŚ, Sweden
Rasht vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Rasht vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Kobe vs Crow Agency, Mt
Santos vs Bajkit
Llano, Tx vs Evansville, In
Vestervig vs Chaiyaphum
Rasht vs Port Aux Basques, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Port Aux Basques, Nf
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 348.7 kms (216.7 miles) NNW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) WNW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) W
- Ch√©ticamp, Ns, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 376.2 kms (233.8 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 333.8 kms (207.4 miles) WSW
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 336.4 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 170.6 kms (106 miles) SSW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 410.3 kms (255 miles) S
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) NNE
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) NE
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 371.6 kms (230.9 miles) ENE
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 115.8 kms (71.9 miles) NNE
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) ESE