Vs > Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Rasht vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Rasht vs Moanda, Gabon
Rasht vs Gothenburg, Sweden
Rasht vs Wauseon, Oh, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Guasdualito, Venezuela
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Romny, Ukraine
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Aj-Petri vs New Delhi
Dawson Creek, Bc vs Kap Tobin
Ny-Alesund vs Dawson Creek, Bc
Baitag vs Charleston (city), Sc
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada is approximately 7,370 km or 4,580 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Longstaff Bluff, Nt bearing 45.5° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 161.2° or SSE .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 28.8 °C (51.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.2 °C (29.2°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1141.7 mm (44.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1141.7 l/m² (28.02 US gal/ft²) or 11,417,000 l/ha (1,220,553 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in Rasht than in Longstaff Bluff, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Longstaff Bluff, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Montes Claros, Brazil
Rasht vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Rasht vs Temuco-Maquehue, Chile
Rasht vs Izmir, Turkey
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Ranong, Thailand
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Poznan, Poland
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Matam, Senegal
Glenbervie Forest vs Isoka
Valdivia vs Gifu
Sarnia, On vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut
Lansdowne House, On vs Dublin, Tx
Rasht vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE