Vs > Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Rasht vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Rasht vs Bogota, Colombia
Rasht vs Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada
Rasht vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Gwavas Forest vs Riga
Liepaja vs Zhengzhou
Rangoon, Yangon vs Springfield, Missouri
Komissarovka vs Angelica, Ny
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada is approximately 8,683 km or 5,396 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns bearing 48.4° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 138.2° or SE .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 10.2 °C (18.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.8 °C (8.6°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 118 mm (4.6 in) less which is equivalent to 118 l/m² (2.9 US gal/ft²) or 1,180,000 l/ha (126,150 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.6° higher in Rasht than in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|| -118 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Surin, Thailand
Rasht vs Kingston, Jamaica
Rasht vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Rasht vs Farmington, Me, Usa
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Moroni, Comoros
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Vlore, Albania
Cervia vs Hachijojima
Bilma vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
Los Andes vs Mena, Ar
Sewell vs Hail
Rasht vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 163.6 kms (101.6 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 272.7 kms (169.4 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) W
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) S
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNE
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 305.5 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) S
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 298 kms (185.2 miles) ESE