Vs > Clinton Point, Nt
Rasht vs Clinton Point, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Saragt, Turkmenistan
Rasht vs Coimbra, Portugal
Rasht vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Rasht vs Silute, Lithuania
Clinton Point, Nt vs Huanuco, Peru
Clinton Point, Nt vs Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand
Clinton Point, Nt vs Dourados, Brazil
Clinton Point, Nt vs Wakefield, Ne, Usa
Mokp’o vs Whitehorse, Yt
Vassouras vs Potsdam
Maradi vs Mwinilunga
El Carano vs Rio De Janeiro
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Clinton Point, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,103 km or 5,035 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Clinton Point, Nt bearing 8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 176.5° or S .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Clinton Point, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- The average annual temperature is 27.1 °C (48.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.9 °C (26.8°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1185.9 mm (46.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1185.9 l/m² (29.1 US gal/ft²) or 11,859,000 l/ha (1,267,806 US gal/ac) more. About 8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.2° higher in Rasht than in Clinton Point, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Clinton Point, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Clinton Point, Nt vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Belmullet, Ireland
Rasht vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Rasht vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
Rasht vs Koror, Palau
Clinton Point, Nt vs Charleston (city), Sc, Usa
Clinton Point, Nt vs Clayton, Nm, Usa
Clinton Point, Nt vs Port Blair, Andaman Islands
Clinton Point, Nt vs Asyut, Egypt
Galuut vs Decatur, Il
Perry, Ok vs Skiros Island
Cokurdah vs Shearwater, Ns
Tessalit vs Lyon
Rasht vs Clinton Point, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Clinton Point, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 300.2 kms (186.6 miles) NNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 748.7 kms (465.3 miles) W
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) W
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) W
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) W
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 801.3 kms (497.9 miles) W
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 494.9 kms (307.6 miles) SW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 541.6 kms (336.5 miles) SSW
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 717.8 kms (446.1 miles) S
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 869.7 kms (540.5 miles) S
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) E
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 472.2 kms (293.4 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 759.8 kms (472.1 miles) E
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) ESE
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 607.8 kms (377.7 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) SE
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 840.9 kms (522.5 miles) SSE