Vs > Cape Hooper, Nt
Rasht vs Cape Hooper, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada
Rasht vs Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Rasht vs Toulon, France
Rasht vs New Castlen, Pa, Usa
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Paranagua, Brazil
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Turiacu, Brazil
King George Island, South Shetland Islands vs Caxias
Zagatala vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel
Hoyvík/ Tórshavn vs Cape Mele
Toronto, Ontario vs Abbotsford, Bc
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada is approximately 7,147 km or 4,441 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Cape Hooper, Nt bearing 52.2° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 158.6° or SSE .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Cape Hooper, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Hooper, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 28.1 °C (50.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.6 °C (19.1°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1077.5 mm (42.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1077.5 l/m² (26.44 US gal/ft²) or 10,775,000 l/ha (1,151,919 US gal/ac) more. About 4 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.1° higher in Rasht than in Cape Hooper, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Cape Hooper, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Hooper, Nt vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Rasht vs Lexington, Mo, Usa
Rasht vs Nikolaev, Russia
Rasht vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Golconda, Nv, Usa
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Atar, Mauritania
Cape Hooper, Nt vs Altamira, Brazil
Cocobeach vs Kingston
Isoka vs Oymyakon
Toulon vs Grindstone Island, Qc
Amberley vs Maseru
Rasht vs Cape Hooper, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Hooper, Nt
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) WNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 584.3 kms (363.1 miles) W
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 769.5 kms (478.2 miles) W
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) S
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) S
- Upernavik, Greenland - 618.4 kms (384.3 miles) NE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 618.5 kms (384.4 miles) ENE
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 634.3 kms (394.1 miles) ENE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) ENE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 566.2 kms (351.8 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) SE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 694.8 kms (431.8 miles) E
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, SÃ¸ndre StrÃ¸mfjord, Greenland - 692.1 kms (430.1 miles) E
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 578.7 kms (359.6 miles) E
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 306.8 kms (190.6 miles) SE