Vs > Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
Rasht vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs St Maarten, Saint Martin
Rasht vs Triunfo, Brazil
Rasht vs Tibooburra, Australia
Rasht vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Taoyuan, China
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Tylstrup, Denmark
Jalal Abad vs Linhares
Yaounde vs Shanghai
Rumipamba vs Bangalore
Farmington, Mo vs Lower Hutt, Avalon
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada is approximately 9,368 km or 5,822 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc bearing 38.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 147.5° or SSE .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 418.6 mm (16.5 in) more which is equivalent to 418.6 l/m² (10.27 US gal/ft²) or 4,186,000 l/ha (447,511 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.4° higher in Rasht than in Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Belgaum (Sambre), India
Rasht vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Rasht vs Veraval, India
Rasht vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Kure, Japan
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Athens, Ga, Usa
Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc vs Cape Kamennyj, Russia
Burns Lake, Bc vs Minonk, Il
Roswell, Nm vs Jaguaruana
Ainazi vs Dikson Island
Perm vs Kimchaek
Rasht vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc