Vs > Baker Lake, Nt
Rasht vs Baker Lake, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Rasht vs Evanstone, Wy, Usa
Rasht vs Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
Rasht vs Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
Rasht vs Abadan, Iran
Baker Lake, Nt vs Te Aroha, New Zealand
Baker Lake, Nt vs Saratov, Russia
Baker Lake, Nt vs Miyazaki, Japan
Baker Lake, Nt vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
Vanguardia vs Dublin
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Saint Paul, Ne
Laucala Bay vs Tsu
Altai vs Hull, England
- The distance between Rasht, Iran and Baker Lake, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,323 km or 5,172 mi.
- To reach Rasht in this distance one would set out from Baker Lake, Nt bearing 27.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Rasht bearing 165.3° or SSE .
- Rasht has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa) whereas Baker Lake, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Rasht is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Baker Lake, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 28.5 °C (51.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.2 °C (43.6°F) less in Rasht. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1093.7 mm (43.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1093.7 l/m² (26.84 US gal/ft²) or 10,937,000 l/ha (1,169,238 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.9° higher in Rasht than in Baker Lake, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Rasht relative to Baker Lake, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Baker Lake, Nt vs Rasht
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Rasht vs Jos, Nigeria
Rasht vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Rasht vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Rasht vs Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago
Baker Lake, Nt vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Baker Lake, Nt vs Kythira Island, Greece
Baker Lake, Nt vs C. Itapemirim, Brazil
Baker Lake, Nt vs Bourke, New South Wales, Australia
Victoria, Mahe vs Yining
Contwoyto Lake, Nt vs Ozark, Ar
Toledo, Ia vs Jhelum
Whitehorse, Yt vs Las Lomitas
Rasht vs Baker Lake, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Rasht
Climate Guides for Locations near Baker Lake, Nt
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) NNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) NNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 616 kms (382.8 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 685.5 kms (426 miles) WNW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) SW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 833.1 kms (517.7 miles) WSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 772.9 kms (480.3 miles) SSW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 870 kms (540.6 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) N
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 515.7 kms (320.4 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) NE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) NNE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) NE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) E
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 284 kms (176.5 miles) ESE
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) S
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 886.2 kms (550.7 miles) S